Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spinach Dip

This is one of those dips that seems to go great with no matter what you want to scoop it up with, and it's a wonderfully kid-friendly way to sneak spinach into their diet! :)

You'll need:
1 "brick" of frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
1 brick of cream cheese (I use the 1/3-fat Neufchatel cream cheese, as I just find it to have a smoother texture), softened
1 16oz. container of sour cream (I use fat free; doesn't make a bit of difference in taste)
1 package of powdered ranch dip mix--I have used Hidden Valley in the past, but when I saw this in the store several months ago, I changed brands! Natural, no MSG, and it's yummy!

The only thing you need to do is mix 'em all together! That's IT! Instant yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment